- New product
Bangle Vartijat nordic embellishments bracelet decorated with wolf heads adjustable silver - Catch Get It Lifestyle
Catch Get It Lifestyle - The Vartijat (Finnish meaning the Guardians) is a bangle with intricate Norse embellishments and wolf heads at each end of the bangle. Very unusual and worked out true to detail and then lavishly silver-plated and matted in antique silver. Due to its open design, the bracelet is quickly put on.
Our Catch Get It Lifestyle Dark Collection deals with myths and sagas from the Irish, Celtic and Nordic region. Of course, motifs with skulls and dragons should not be missing here. This extraordinary collection not only includes very beautiful bracelets, but also unusual necklaces and rings. Of course, pieces of jewelry with a feminine touch should not be missing either. The materials we use for this collection are mainly stainless steel, silver, zirconia and leather. Unusual and elegant pieces of jewelry for him and her, who are curious about the mystical and dark and love the eye-catching. Here we have the latest gem from our Catch Get It lifestyle collection:
The Vartijat (Finnish meaning the Guardians) is a bangle with intricate Norse embellishments and wolf heads at each end of the bangle. Very unusual and worked out true to detail and then lavishly silver-plated and matted in antique silver. Due to its open design, the bracelet is quickly put on. A very eye-catching and detail-loving design that goes with almost every outfit and can also be combined very nicely with other pieces of jewellery. The bangle was elaborately worked out in 3D and decorated at the end with a wolf head. The bangle is very solid and heavy but can still be adjusted thanks to the zinc stainless steel alloy. If you are looking for something eye-catching and special, you will have a lot of fun with this bracelet.
What is the meaning of wolves? Wolves are among the main characters in ancient Norse mythologies, such as here in the Snorra Edda, a collection of ancient Norse sagas. The wolves Geri (the greedy one) and Freki (the gluttonous one) are constant companions of the supreme god Odin, also called Wotan. The wolf Sköll (shadow) pursues the sun.
- Color: bangle in antique silver, partially blackened and matted
- Material: bangle in zinc stainless steel alloy antique silver plated
- Clasp: open, adjustable
- Special: bangle elaborately decorated in Nordic design with wolf heads, bangle handmade
- Weight: approx 100 g
- Length/circumference: approx. 21 cm (from end to end), adjustable between 18 cm up to 23 cm
- Dimensions: bangle 13,6 mm x 5,4 mm thick, width wolf head approx. 8,6 mm to 15.7 mm
Warranty and Care:
- 24 months from the date of purchase against all manufacturing defects. Exceptions: bracelets, watch glass, batteries and damage caused by unauthorized interference or improper handling
- Leather wristbands are not suitable for bathing, showering or diving. However, splash water is not a problem here
- Simply polish stainless steel or silver with an appropriate soft cloth that is suitable for the material
- Please only clean zinc stainless steel alloys with a suitable soft cloth. Never clean with chemicals or polish-like pastes as this will permanently damage the surface finish
- 1x Catch Get It Lifestyle bangle Vartijat
- 1x Catch Get It Lifestyle label Handmade With Love
- 1x Catch Get It Lifestyle warranty card with serial number
- 1x Catch Get It Lifestyle jewelry Box Dark Collection
- The Catch Get It Lifestyle series bangle Vartijat is made of a zinc stainless steel alloy antique silver plated and therefore nickel free
- Antique Silver Plated
- Lenght Barcelet
- 18 cm
- Antique Silver
- Age Group
Customers who bought this product also bought:
4 other products in the same category:Stay ahead of the jewelry trends with our new selection.
Chat with us on WhatsApp