- New product
Necklace Dance of Death Mennyt stainless steel skull Santa Muerte Steampunk with green zirconia - Catch Get It Lifestyle
Catch Get It Lifestyle - The Dance of Death Mennyt (Finnish and means past) is a stainless steel necklace with an elaborately decorated skull based on Santa Muerte with steampunk elements and green zirconia in the eye sockets. Very unusual and designed true to detail, with a length of 65 cm and the practical carabiner clasp, the necklace is quickly put on.
Our Catch Get It Lifestyle Dark Collection deals with myths and sagas from the Irish, Celtic and Nordic region. Of course, motifs with skulls and dragons should not be missing here. This extraordinary collection not only includes very beautiful bracelets, but also unusual necklaces and rings. Of course, pieces of jewelry with a feminine touch should not be missing either. The materials we use for this collection are mainly stainless steel, silver, zirconia and leather. Unusual and elegant pieces of jewelry for him and her, who are curious about the mystical and dark and love the eye-catching. Here we have the latest gem from our Catch Get It lifestyle collection:
The Dance of Death Mennyt (Finnish and means past) is a stainless steel necklace with an elaborately decorated skull based on Santa Muerte with steampunk elements and green zirconia in the eye sockets. Very unusual and designed true to detail, with a length of 65 cm and the practical carabiner clasp, the necklace is quickly put on. A very eye-catching and detail-loving design, which goes with almost every outfit and can also be combined very nicely with other pieces of jewellery. The necklace in Venetian chain design is made of stainless steel and is therefore nickel-free, very light and comfortable to wear. The necklace has the perfect length of 65 cm. The skull was finely worked out in 3D design and the decorations are based on Santa Muerte with steampunk elements, which underlines the green zirconia in the eye sockets and the gold-colored decorations. A must-have for all lovers of unusual and skulls.
What does Santa Muerte mean? Santa Muerte (Holy Death), is a female figure invoked for love, happiness, protection, health or the recovery of lost things, especially in Central and Latin America.
- Color: necklace, skull in silver, gold, partially blackened, green zirconias
- Material: skull, necklace and clasp made entirely of stainless steel, stones are diamond-cut zirconia
- Clasp: lobster clasp
- Special: skull in the shape of a skull based on Santa Muerte with steampunk elements and green zirconia, necklace in Venetian chain design. Pendant handmade
- Weight: approx 40 g
- Length: 65 cm (including clasp)
- Dimensions: chain diameter 3 mm, skull approx. 20,6 mm x 43,1 mm x 26,7 mm, zirconia diameter 3,5 mm
Warranty and Care:
- 24 months from the date of purchase against all manufacturing defects. Exceptions: bracelets, watch glass, batteries and damage caused by unauthorized interference or improper handling
- Leather wristbands are not suitable for bathing, showering or diving. However, splash water is not a problem here
- Simply polish stainless steel or silver with an appropriate soft cloth that is suitable for the material
- Please only clean zinc stainless steel alloys with a suitable soft cloth. Never clean with chemicals or polish-like pastes as this will permanently damage the surface finish
- 1x Catch Get It Lifestyle necklace Dance of Death Mennyt Skull
- 1x Catch Get It Lifestyle label Handmade With Love
- 1x Catch Get It Lifestyle warranty card with serial number
- 1x Catch Get It Lifestyle jewelry Box Dark Collection
- The Catch Get It Lifestyle series necklace Dance of Death Mennyt Mennyt Skull is made of stainless steel and zirconia and is therefore absolutely nickel-free
- Stainless Steel
- Snap Link
- Stone Type
- Length Necklace
- 65 cm
- Age Group
Customers who bought this product also bought:
4 other products in the same category:Stay ahead of the jewelry trends with our new selection.
Chat with us on WhatsApp