- New product
Necklace Tien Valo Celtic tree of life made of Celtic knots with zirconia stainless steel - Catch Get It Lifestyle
Catch Get It Lifestyle - The Tien Valo (Finnish and means light of the way) is a stainless steel necklace in the design of a Celtic tree of life made of Celtic knots with green cubic zirconia as an embellishment. Very unusual and designed true to detail, with a length of 65 cm and the practical carabiner clasp, the necklace is quickly put on.
Our Catch Get It Lifestyle Dark Collection deals with myths and sagas from the Irish, Celtic and Nordic region. Of course, motifs with skulls and dragons should not be missing here. This extraordinary collection not only includes very beautiful bracelets, but also unusual necklaces and rings. Of course, pieces of jewelry with a feminine touch should not be missing either. The materials we use for this collection are mainly stainless steel, silver, zirconia and leather. Unusual and elegant pieces of jewelry for him and her, who are curious about the mystical and dark and love the eye-catching. Here we have the latest gem from our Catch Get It lifestyle collection:
The Tien Valo (Finnish and means light of the way) is a stainless steel necklace in the design of a Celtic tree of life made of Celtic knots with green cubic zirconia as an embellishment. Very unusual and designed true to detail, with a length of 65 cm and the practical carabiner clasp, the necklace is quickly put on. A very eye-catching and detail-loving design in the form of a Celtic tree of life made of Celtic knots, which goes with almost any outfit and can also be combined very nicely with other pieces of jewellery. The necklace in Venetian chain design is made of stainless steel and is therefore nickel-free, very light and comfortable to wear. The necklace has the perfect length of 65 cm. The pendant is elaborately decorated in the design of a Celtic tree of life, with Celtic knots and a green zirconia in the middle.
What does a celtic knot mean? The triquetta is the knot of trinity and, like the triskele, stands for the mystical number three. For the Celts, the triquetta is the symbol for birth, life, death, for the elements earth, air, water, but also a symbol for femininity.
- Color: necklace, pendant in silver, green zirconia
- Material: pendant, necklace and clasp made entirely of stainless steel, zirconia
- Clasp: lobster clasp
- Special: pendant in the form of a Celtic tree of life with Celtic knots and a green zirconia, necklace in Venetian chain design. Pendant handmade
- Weight: approx 25 g
- Length: 65 cm (including clasp)
- Dimensions: chain diameter 3 mm, diameter pendant 34 mm, zirconia 4 mm
Warranty and Care:
- 24 months from the date of purchase against all manufacturing defects. Exceptions: bracelets, watch glass, batteries and damage caused by unauthorized interference or improper handling
- Leather wristbands are not suitable for bathing, showering or diving. However, splash water is not a problem here
- Simply polish stainless steel or silver with an appropriate soft cloth that is suitable for the material
- Please only clean zinc stainless steel alloys with a suitable soft cloth. Never clean with chemicals or polish-like pastes as this will permanently damage the surface finish
- 1x Catch Get It Lifestyle necklace Tien Valo
- 1x Catch Get It Lifestyle label Handmade With Love
- 1x Catch Get It Lifestyle warranty card with serial number
- 1x Catch Get It Lifestyle jewelry Box Dark Collection
- The Catch Get It Lifestyle series necklace Tien Valo is made of stainless steel as well as zirconia and is therefore absolutely nickel-free
- Stainless Steel
- Snap Link
- Stone Type
- Length Necklace
- 55 cm
- Age Group
Customers who bought this product also bought:
4 other products in the same category:Stay ahead of the jewelry trends with our new selection.
Chat with us on WhatsApp